NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION
Our New Home Reports will help you identify:
- Any building issues that will need to be addressed by a Registered Builder.
- Any part of the building that is incomplete, or not finished off properly.
- Any work that is not up to standard, or does not comply with the Building Code of Australia.
The photos taken in these Reports, will help you easily identify anything that may be amiss & can then be rectified by your Builder, prior to handover.
1. Brickwork Stage
- Includes set out of brickwork, window and door frames, including all materials as per building contract.
2. Roof Frame Stage
- (Roof Timbers Complete) – Includes roof timbers constructed as per buildings standards and contract.
3. Pre – Handover
- Includes the comparing of plans and addenda with the finished home. Room by room Inspections & roof and perimeter finishes.
Under construction, or new home nearing completion?
Is your dream home nearing completion? Our Pre-handover Reports, include digital colour images, designed to help you, the home builder, by ensuring you are getting the final dream product you expected. Our reports are completed in 3 stages; Brick stage, Roof structure and then Practical Completion. The New Home Reports include inspections of the entire house, all areas of the house, including the ceiling, walls, floors, windows and all the rooms including the bathrooms. The reports are straight forward and clear, so that every client fully understands what they need to do, if there are any problems that may need to be addressed.
Prospec Home Inspections supports you throughout the entire process. We review each stage & ensure that the work assessed, is completed to a high standard which is expected from your Builder. With each eport comes a free consultation, to allow you to go over any matters of concern, with our Inspector who is a Registered Builder with over 20 years’ experience in the building industry.
Contact us now at Prospec for your New Home Report. 0481244272