Prospec Home Inspections is owned & operated by Registered Builder Mike Stone.
Mike’s Building Industry knowledge, spans over the last 20 years.
Mike started off his trade as a Roof Carpenter back in the 90’s, where he ran his own business and then became a Building Estimator/Scheduler for BGC, Summit Homes & Perceptions.
He also ran his own Sheduling business for a couple of years, before becoming a Building Supervisor for Perceptions & APG Homes.
He has been operating as a Building Inspector for over 6 years now, with Prospec Home Inspections.
He has a wealth of knowledge & experience available for you to utilise.
Why Choose PROSPEC?
- We are a fully insured Building Inspection Company, with Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Our Inspectors are licensed & experienced Registered Builders.
- We give you a free quote.
- We offer you a consultation free of charge, to discuss the report on your home.
- We have superior knowledge in the Building Industry, with up to date Building Codes & Australian Standards.
We specialize in:
- Single storey homes.
- Multi storey homes.
- Townhouses, villa’s, apartments & units.
- New Home Handovers.
- New Home Staged Inspections.
Why Choose PROSPEC?
Generally, purchasing a home is the largest investment you ever make. All sound advice will tell you, that before purchasing the property, it is recommended you learn as much about that property as you can, including information on minor or major repairs.
By ensuring you have undertaken a Home Inspection, you can be confident of purchasing the home and it will eliminate any unpleasant surprises!
A Building Inspection will also highlight the positive aspects of a home, as well as an areas which may require ongoing maintenance, that will be needed to keep the property in good shape.
By having a professional Home Inspection, you will have a much clearer understanding of the home you are purchasing, so you can make a confident decision.
The 3 main areas of concerns when buying any property are:
- The structural integrity of the building (foundations, walls and roof).
- If the property is being, or has been damaged by sub-terrain termites (white ants).
- If there are any leaks present (plumbing, drainage or roof)